diumenge, 25 de setembre del 2011

Kitchen Creek

The spirits and the children danced as we relaxed for the night at one of our favorite camping spots.  Check it our here:


http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsinternet/!ut/p/c4/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os3gDfxMDT8MwRydLA1cj72BTJw8jAwjQL8h2VAQAzHJMsQ!!/?ss=110502&ttype=recarea&recid=47426&actid=31&navtype=BROWSEBYSUBJECT&position=BROWSEBYSUBJECT&navid=110130000000000&pnavid=110000000000000&cid=FSE_003705&pname=Cleveland+National+Forest+-+Cibbets+Flat+Campground

With good company, and extra food & tents to share we enjoyed hiking, walking along in the creek, and staying up late partying with the boys.  There were so many stars I felt recharged.  Here is a good picture of the boys on a huge log, with their new found friends.  5 boys... sheesh!



The creek and the steep trails are what draw us to this magical place...  And, sliding down the rocks on our butts into the water!  Palu and I opted out this time.  Palu lost a tooth (yikes), and Gabe saw a baby "water snake" and showed it to us.  
Finally I got to see hotel whiskey whiskey, and share moonshine cherries with all.  Cherish these memories already, and planning to go back the weekend after next.